Sunday, July 17, 2005

Crack Whore

So, no shit there I was, driving to a call with my partner. We pass a gal walking and I notice the loose fitting jeans, dirty blonde hair, and general look of shit bag. I say, "Look at that Crack Whore". I don't think much more of it and then my partner says that he has dealt with her in the past and she is a certified Crack Whore. We laughed and continued on to the call. On the way back we find said Crack Whore and stop her. She has an active warrant. Placing her under arrest I search her purse and find needles and other drug paraphanalia. Bonus.

Moral of the story; Profiling works

5 Comments:

Blogger Zeke said...

Profiling does work.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Dr. Gregory Roberts said...

You said it zealott.

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Profiling" is just a new buzz word brought about by the liberal media to make people who do bad things blend in with the rest of society.Back in the "old" days they called it "good police work".

8:59 AM  
Blogger Pabstman said...

Hey Johnny Rooke, My neighbors are back, yeah the engines, you should come and check them out.

1:27 AM  
Blogger proud fan said...

profiling makes the world go round

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home