Thursday, September 08, 2005

100 mph Club

If I were to total it all up I would guess that I have spent about 25 days over 100 mph. OK, maybe not that mutch but it really adds up fast. Between code 3 calls, boring transports and straight up fucking around I have logged a lot of time in low level flight. I would have to say that the stupidest thing I ever did while at speed went something like this: sitting in the office of a small town cop, have to piss but don't get up, some time goes by and then a call comes in, we tear out and hammer down on the throttle, moving around and then getting into my car squeezes my bladder, can't take it have-to-piss, don't want to stop so I reach for the wide mouth water bottle... At over 100 mph I got my seat back and my dick out. I hold the bottle with one hand and slice through corners with the other. When I finish the cap goes on and then out the window. I kept thinking if I crash they are going to think I was jerking off. Maybe next time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 mph+dick in hand= good story.
Shame on you for missing the oppotunity.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Pabstman said...

that is great, i am looking forward to participating in things like this after i am done with school. i have been thinking more and more and i am thinking that i want to be a cop or deputy, but i also want to be something like a detective or investigator. who knows, but this is a great story.

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always check the place over here bank ford pack power

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you are HILARIOUS! Great posts. Keep it up.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home