Monday, January 15, 2007

The Second Time I Killed a Man

I get called to respond to a personal injury accident. Some geezer decided to just go ahead and make his left turn regardless of on coming traffic. The geezer was most likely traveling at the break-neck speed of 8 when his failing eyes and diminished reflexes failed him. Luckily the other guy only had a bump or two. I clear the road, call the wrecker, get the needed info and then it is back to my favorite thing: Crushing Crime. The geezer is 100% at fault so I mail him a citation for inattentive driving. The ticket is bull shit but it will help the other guy get paid. Apparently when geezer opens the letter he is so blown away by the ticket he goes and has a heart attack and dies right there. No shit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like two good kills to me brother

2:19 AM  
Blogger Dr. Gregory Roberts said...

"Crushing Crime"

That's rich!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home