Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dynamic

A 'Dynamic' entry is what you see S.W.A.T. officers doing in movies. It is a fast paced, smash the door, run in and throw the bad guys to the ground, turbo charged, adrenaline pumping, violent act. The idea is to use surprise and speed to gain a tactical advantage on a shit bag's home turf. I was always told that dogs will turn tail and run as you rush in, even big nasty toothy mean bastards. So, no shit there I was, helping an Immigration Officer with a high risk felony warrant. We had to find a shit bag in a trailer house. Gun out. Stack on the door. It is open so we let our selves in. Immigra turns right so I turn left, room clear, now a hall way so I rush to the end. There is a piece of plywood in the doorway and behind that a dog. I pause for 1/2 a second and then hurl the wood across the room. The dog scooted past me like a streak. Guess they were right. I find shit bag under a pile of clothes and hook him up. This is why I love to do my job. Who else gets to do shit like this?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you think that gunner and the champ dog would turn and run, or fuck a dood up.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Johnny Rooke said...

If Gunner was backed into a corner and thought he was protecting Linda, I wouldn't want to find out.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home