Monday, April 02, 2007

Surprise!

I circle around the side of the home and find another door. Creeping in and posting on a corner I can see him. Standing in the living room with his arms crossed over his chest. In each hand a large kitchen knife pointed to his throat. Raising my pistol, the 3 dots of the sights come to rest on the dick head's right ear. He is screaming at my partner and then takes a few steps forward. My finger tightens on the trigger and my sights follow his ear. This dick head is has no idea how close his is to having his head turned into a sticky canoe. Checking the area behind him I confirm that my background is clear. The hammer on my weapon begins its last swing back before finally coming free and sending a 200 grain Federal Hydra Shock jacketed hollow point down range...but wait. He stops and is now stepping back. The yelling continues but my partner is out of harms way for now. Loosening the trigger my sights never leave dick head's ear. Twice more he advances and almost dies. Twice more he backs off. For about 5 minutes time I am convinced that this dick head is going to make me kill him. I doesn't happen. Dick head had smacked around his parents and then trashed the house. My partner does an excellent job of talking him down and coming peacefully. He demands one condition; that he not be hand cuffed. My partner agrees. The stand off ends. Just as I turn to leave I get the word, hey you can transport this guy. With no cuffs? Yep. Surprise. Then after 4 miles dick head starts to get squirrelly, great.

2 Comments:

Blogger jrsr said...

"sending a 200 grain Federal Hydrashok" you mean two of em don't you?

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dick head was gentely removed from the car. Patiently positoned and then properly hand cuffed before being seated, with the greatest of care, back in the car...with only 7 or 8 more bruises than he sarted with. Hee hee.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home